Downloadable PDF versions of Utah tax forms are available at tax.utah.gov/forms. Many of these forms can be completed on your computer, then printed.
To avoid errors and get the fastest refund possible, file your return electronically. If you must file a paper return, follow these guidelines:
- Use black or dark blue ink only. Do not use felt tip pen.
- Enter only whole dollar amounts – no cents.
- If a line or box does not apply to you, leave it blank.
- Do not use dollar signs, commas or parentheses.
- If entering a loss, use a minus sign in front of the number.
- Sign and mail the original return – keep a copy for your records.