- VITA – Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
- TCE – Tax Counseling for the Elderly
- Tax Help Utah
- Follow this link for more free options: Additional Free Online Filing Resources
VITA – Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
VITA volunteers provide free tax preparation service to low-income and elderly taxpayers. Some VITA sites can file electronically. Call 2-1-1 or 1-800-906-9887 to find the closest VITA site.
TCE – Tax Counseling for the Elderly
TCE offers free tax help to anyone, but gives priority to persons 60 years and older. Volunteers specialize in pension and retirement issues unique to seniors. See aarp.org, or call 2-1-1 or 1-888-227-7669.
Tax Help Utah
Tax Help Utah provides free tax return preparation throughout Utah in partnership with the IRS.
- Services are free, secure, and high-quality
- Returns are prepared by IRS-certified volunteers
- Get your maximum refund!