Employing Persons Who Are Homeless (code 28)

UC §59-10-1032

You may claim a credit for hiring a homeless person if you receive a credit certificate from the Department of Workforce Services.

Do not send the certificate with your return. Keep the certificate and all related documents with your records.

Note: You may carry forward for the next five years any credit that is more than your tax liability.

For more information, contact

Department of Workforce Services
140 E 300 S
P.O. Box 45249
Salt Lake City, UT 84145-0249