my529 Addback (code 54)

Utah Code §59-10-114(1)(d)

If you withdrew an amount from a Utah my529 account but did not use it for qualified education expenses, and the withdrawal did not meet an exception under IRC §529(c) or §530(d), enter that amount to the extent the amount was deducted or used in calculating the my529 credit on your current or a previously filed Utah tax return. If you are a my529 account owner, you will receive form TC-675H, my529 Tax Statement for Contributions, Withdrawals, and Transfers from my529. Keep this form with your records.

If you have any questions about my529 accounts, call my529 at 1-800-418-2551, or visit

Visit this page for more information about my529 plans.