Lump Sum Distribution (code 51)

UC §59-10-114(1)(a)

Note:  This addition to income only applies if you filed form 4972 with your federal form.

If you received a lump sum distribution and filed federal form 4972, enter the total of the amounts shown on Part II, line 6 and on Part III, line 10. Keep a copy of form 4972 and any 1099-R forms showing the distribution with your records.

Shared Distributions: If you shared a lump sum distribution with others, multiply the amount on line 10 of federal form 4972 by the distribution percentage shown in box 9a on your form 1099-R, then add the amount from form 4972, Part II, line 6.