Subtractions from Income
Enter the following subtractions from income that apply on TC-40A, Part 2. Attach TC-40A to your Utah return. Write the code and amount of each subtraction from income in Part 2. Total the amounts and carry the total to TC-40, line 8.
Follow the links below for more information.
Codes for Subtractions from Income, TC-40A, Part 2
- 71 – Interest from Utah Municipal Bonds and U. S. Government Obligations
- 77 – Native American Income
- 78 – Railroad Retirement Income
- 79 – Equitable Adjustments
- 82 – Nonresident Active Duty Military Pay
- 85 – State Tax Refund Distributed to Beneficiary of Trust
- 88 – Nonresident Military Spouse Income
- 89 – FDIC Premiums